Wrightsoft uniquely combines centralized design services with simultaneous program development to continuously provide new capabilities for refining and optimizing HVAC systems to minimize equipment size, duct system size and cost, register placement and air distribution providing mechanical systems with a high level of comfort for minimum cost.
Wrightsoft Unique Capabilities
Wrightsoft Production Home Design Services
For 30 years, Wrightsoft has been building and applying a complete and automated system for strict conformance to National Codes via ACCA Manuals J, D, S, T and B, Title 24 and IECC codes to provide high levels of efficiency, reliability, and comfort at minimum cost.
Design Services for the Production Home Builder
Integrated HVAC system design, IECC energy compliance and performance for fast design optimization with real time feedback to ensure code compliance using our proprietary technology that includes:
- ACCA Manual J Heating and Cooling calculations and reports
- ACCA Manual D duct design and reports
- ACCA Manual S Equipment selection and reports
- ACCA Manual T Zoning and reports
- Integrated Title 24, IECC, ResCheck Energy reports.
- Optional Pre-Construction HERS and Energy Star reports
All designs are run through our quality control validator to ensure that they meet code requirement and our customers design standards.
Develop Corporate Design Standards and Division Specifications
We work with production home builders to develop corporate and division HVAC standards, including working with local contractors
Wrightsoft Production Home Builder Design system is designed to automate and optimize multiple design optimization rules for different climate communities, climate sensitive rules and regional/local duct component preferences, all while ensuring design meets code requirements. Our proprietary system includes a detailed process for gathering local information from installing contractor and gaining acceptance. Additionally, we have experienced expert personnel who can train contractors on how to interpret designs and install accordingly.
Other HVAC Design Services
- Develop Corporate Design Standard and Division Specification-Work with production home builders to develop corporate and division HVAC standards, including working with local contractors
- Field Inspection– Provide field inspection and perform HVAC system analysis of completed HVAC Systems
- System Review– Review existing or other sourced design documents and provide a report detailing conformance to code and specifications.
- Special Projects– Research and Development to investigate and validate new building materials, hvac equipment and ducts.